The information provided by Elo-boosting.com is subject to the following terms and conditions for utilizing the website and all information, services, and products that are accessible on or through it (collected as the Website). ELOBoosting (“ELO Boosting”) owns and manages the Website. The Website has the power to be used as a website without any modifications in its terms and conditions, as well as in terms of other operating rules, policies, and procedures that can be published on this Site through ELO Boosting(collectively called the “Agreement”).
Before accessing the Website or using the website, please carefully read this Agreement. You agree to adhere to the terms and conditions of this agreement by accessing or using any component of the Website. You may not access the Website or use any services if you do not consent to all the terms of this agreement. Acceptance is limited solely by these terms if they are deemed an ELO Boosting offer. The website can only be reached for those who have undergone the age of 12.
ELO Boosting has the right (but not the obligation) at ELO Boosting’s sole discretion to reject or remove any content that ELO Boosting reasonably believes violates any ELO Boosting policy or is in any way harmful or undesirable; or terminate or deny access to and use of the Website by any individual or entity for any reason whatsoever within ELO Boosting’s sole discretion. ELO Boosting is under no obligation to reimburse previously paid amounts.
- Elo-boosting.com: your Account and Site. If you create a blog or website on the Web site, it is a responsibility to safeguard your account and blog, and you bear complete responsibility for all activities you engage in. The inclusion of misleading or unlawful keywords in your blog should not be tolerated, including in an effort to attract customers, and ELO Boosting may modify, delete, or eliminate any inappropriate or unlawful description or keyword it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise hold ELO Boosting accountable. ELO Boosting is responsible for monitoring the unauthorised use of your blog, account, or other security breaches. ELO Boosting is not liable for any of your actions or mistakes, including any abrasion that is incurred by such actions or omissions.
- Payment and extension.
General Terms and Conditions. You agree to pay ELO Boosting for the one-time and / or monthly or annual subscription fee upon selecting a product or service (supplementary payment terms may include in other messages). On the day of Update subscription, subscription fees will be prepaid and cover one month or year-long subscription usage, as mentioned. Payments are not refunded.
Automatic extension. We authorize ELO Boosting to charge an annual or monthly subscription fee for subscriptions (plus any taxes) to cancel the subscription before the relevant subscription period if you fail to notify them of any cancellation requests. ELO Boost can provide a written request for updates that can be deleted at any time.
Fees; Payment. By choosing a product or service, you agree to pay the ELO Boost specified one-time and / or monthly or annual subscription fee (additional payment terms may be included in other messages). Between the day of your services being provided, you are charged relevant expenses. ELO Boosting reserves the authority to modify payment terms and fees by confirming you thirty (30) days before receiving written notice. You can either cancel the services at any time without sending any thirty (30) days of written notice to ELO Boosting.
Responsibility of website visitors. ELO Boosting is unable to view all files on the Website, including computer software, and therefore cannot be accountable for their content, use, or effects. ELO Boosting is not affiliated with any particular content, and neither acknowledges it or agrees with it. The responsibility of imposing any necessary precautions for safeguarding yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or detrimental components is to take. The website can contain offensive, obsolescent, or non-intentional content, as well as technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. Furthermore, the website can contain content that violates the right to privacy or public usage, infringements intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights of third parties, or imposed additional conditions, regardless of their stated status. ELO Boosting shall not be liable for any damage caused by visitors to the website or their downloading of content posted on it.
- Content posted on other Web sites. We have not and cannot review all materials, including computer software accessible through the websites and web pages referenced by Elo-boosting.com. ELO Boosting does not have any control over these non-ELO-Boosting.com websites and web pages, nor is it responsible for their content or use. By referring to a non-ELO-Boosting.com Web site or web page, ELO-Boosting does not represent and imply that it supports such a website or web page. You are responsible for taking the necessary precautions to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. ELO Boost assumes no liability for any damage caused by your use of non-ELO-Boosting.com websites and web pages.
- Intellectual Property: This Agreement does not transfer to you from ELO Boosting any intellectual property owned by ELO Boosting or third parties, and all rights, proprietary interests in such property are reserved (as between the parties) exclusively for ELO Boost. ELO-Boosting.com logo and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics or logos used in connection with elo-boosting.com or the Website are either trade names or registered trademarks of ELO Boosting or licensors of ELO Boosting. Other brands, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website does not grant you a right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any trademarks of ELO Boosting or third parties.
- Change. ELO Boosting reserves the right to amend or replace any part of this Agreement at its sole discretion. You are obliged to review this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of, or access to, the Website after publication of any changes in this Agreement implies acceptance of those changes. ELO Boosting may also in the future offer new services and / or features via the Website (including the release of new tools and resources). Such new functions and / or services are subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. ELO Boosting may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, with immediate effect. If you want to terminate this Agreement or your Elo-boosting.com account (if you have one), you can simply stop using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid-for account, such an account may be removed by ELO Boosting only if you are in material breach of this Agreement and fail to rectify that violation within thirty (14) days from notice given to you by ELO Boosting; provided that ELO Boosting can immediately shut down the website as part of our general closure.
- Disengagement from warranties. The website is provided “as is.” ELO Boosting , its suppliers and licensors hereby waive all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Neither ELO Boosting nor its suppliers and licensors give any warranty that the Website will be error-free, or that access to it will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you upload or otherwise receive content or services through the Website at your sole discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances shall ELO Boosting , its suppliers or licensors be liable in respect of any subject matter covered by this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability, or other legal or just theory for: (i) any special, incidental, or indirect damages; (ii) the cost of purchasing substitute goods or services; (iii) interruption to use, data loss, or damage; or (iv) any amount that exceeds fees you paid to ELO Boosting under this agreement within twelve (12) months prior to filing a lawsuit. ELO Boosting is not responsible for any failure or delay due to reasons beyond its reasonable control. The foregoing does not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Compensation. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ELO Boosting, its contractors and licensors, as well as their respective directors, officers, employees or agents, from any and all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your breach of this Agreement.
- Miscellanea. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between ELO Boosting and you with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement, and they may be amended only by a written amendment signed by an authorized officer of ELO Boosting or by posting any modified version of ELO Boosting.